Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CV COVER LETTER

Dear employer,

I'm a graduate from Unitec having recently studied Boat Building in the Certificate in Applied Technology. 
I have a passion for boat building and would love the opportunity to pursue my passion through your company. I have just completed a year of full-time training in boat building which covered all the basic skills and a lot more. I work well on my own and in team environments. I take great pride in my work and have a good eye to detail.

After graduating from Unitec in the Bachelor Design majoring in sculpture I worked in various jobs including Insulclad (exterior plastering) and renovating property where skilled handy work was required. I love using tools and plan to continue advancing my knowledge in the boat building trade.


Sincerely,
 Ben James

Contact: 021537829
email: bennifacta@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment